Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photoshoot with Netta

Today I did a photoshoot with my lovely friend Netta from Saskatchewan.
She came over after my school and I think we took an hour to get ready
with only a vague idea of what we were going to do and some random
clothing from my closet and her backpack. I think we tried on maybe
three outfits or more each before we were completely satified. Even
at that we had to tie our dresses because they were horrifically long. But
that's was okay, it just looked like a huge tumour. Netta did our makeup
and hair because she had more of an idea as to what kind of makeup we
should have. It was funny because we ended up matching which was
completely unintentional.
We had to take two buses to our location, but we got there surprisingly fast.
It was hot, but thank god we brought water. We took some photos together
and other ones we did individually. So that was cool. I only had two photos
on my camera that turned out of us both, but I'm not sure how many she had
on hers. Probably more!
-n.
behind the scenes:

some of the results:



the locations:


No comments:

Post a Comment