Saturday, August 1, 2009

Photoshoot with Gillian, Madi, Sarah & Lauren

Yesterday was my last day of summer school and because I knew we
were going to get let out early I wanted to take advantage of the girl's
washroom to do a photoshoot, because during the school year there is
way to many people and it would be horrifically awkward.
Anyways after our exam Sarah (Angel's cousin fyi) did Gillian's makeup.
Then Madi, Gill and I snuck into the girl's washroom, it was actually
closed! After we took pictures in various places we used the bandages
that I used previously with Ciara. I had Madi put her hands near Gill
to add some sort of "creep" effect.
Later Lauren and Sarah came and they added their hands to the
photoshoot. It was actually so great and fun!
-n.
the results:
behind the scenes:


No comments:

Post a Comment