Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photoshoot with Katarina

Today Katarina and I did a photoshoot. We haven't done one in ages,
since summer of 2008, which was over a year ago. In fact we haven't
even hung out since then, depressing eh?
So we did several outfits, probably something like four each. I can't
exactly remember (I'm known for not remembering things). But she
took pictures of me and I took photos of her, you know how it works.
We changed outside, in front of the rail way and the c-train. Where
all eyes can see. However luckly for us there was like no one around.
We did, however, do our makeup and change into our first outfits
at Value Village, sadly it was took much of a walk for us to go back
and forth and we'd lose a ton of time.
We also took a few photos of both of us together on the
self timer.
-n.
Some behind the scenes :


No comments:

Post a Comment