Friday, October 9, 2009

Photoshoot with Tara

I don't really have any behind the scenes for this one,
except a picture of Tara removing her makeup.
So we did a photoshoot indoors, which is what I have
been working on lately since I'm not very good at.
It was extremely cold out, so indoors was perfect.
I cleared half of my room in order to give it a kind of
empty appeal. I removed the sheets, everything on top
of the drawers and everything in the drawers.
Not a lot of makeup was put on her, just some blush and
some brown eyeshadow, very basic. Her hair well...wouldn't
stay messy for that long, it just loves going back to straight
normal. For instance, her hair in the last picture went to
her hair in the picture where she's removing her makeup
without even touching it. Amazing isn't it? I love her hair
its so beautiful.
Wow, I think this is the most I've written in here in a while,
probably 'cause I'm actually not lazy today, but that's
besides the point.
Anyways, I think quite a few photos turned out, I
haven't really looked, but they'll be up on Flickr
maybe the end up November?
-n.


No comments:

Post a Comment