Friday, January 14, 2011

Photoshoot with Georgia

Today I did a portrait photoshoot with Georgia. We did different hair this time, I got her hair all curly with my makeshift paper curlers. However, because I'm not the brightest person I realized that even if I do blowdry her hair the curlers are still wet so in the end it didn't curl. Good thing she brought a small curler from Wal-Mart we used to compensate and it worked well. 2 hours of effort for hair, which for me is a record.
Then we did makeup, the first one was experimental, it was only to be one shot. I messed up on the eyes so it looks more wide-eyed instead of her features shifting.
Lastly, we did somethings with my flowers and gloves that I happened to own. I think overall it turned out pretty good despite the hair being god awful it real life...trust me it was hideous. But I think it the photographs it looks quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment