Monday, May 18, 2009

Photoshoot with Gillian

So today I did a photoshoot with my lovely friend Gillian. She's oh so lovely.It was a rather rainy and wet day, I'm not going to lie. But it was full of adventure.We started off around my around, going outside near my house, I tied her up to atree, and tortured her. Noo, I'm just kidding. But I did tie her to a tree and shegot water in her eye numerous times from the falling rain. However no shadows appearedso I was happy. As I hate shadows from the branches of trees.Then we came into my house, experiement with plants and broken mirror pieces, before heading off else where.
Taking city transportation and hiking amongst large hills.Constantly slipping from the wet grass. It was rather unpleasant when dogs cameand started barking at us, making the only nose you could hear. I froze her, but Gillian's a tough girl, so really imagine ... -1 C, wearing a bathing suit pretty much, except it was a bathing suit, it was a dress.Also there was painful experience of braiding the hair which took longer than I hadanticipated.
Wow, I feel like I'm writing so negatively, but I can assure you it was fun.We then headed to warmer grounds, a heated underground parking lot. The security guardwatched us with curious eyes and asked us what we were doing, I simply said "We're doinga photoshoot" and he left without looking back.
After that Gillian spoiled us with warm tasty white hot chocolate from Starbucks.It ended there, with the sweet taste in our mouth.-n.






No comments:

Post a Comment