Saturday, May 9, 2009

Photoshoot with Jaqueline & Joel

I recently, well today, did a photoshoot with Jaqueline and Joel. I wasn't there for very long,
maybe a three or fours hours at the most, because last minute it was changed, and no one
could reach me because for the first time in my life I had my phone off.
But anyways, we didn't really know what we were going to do, Joel brought some props,
and orginaly they weren't going to match or go together at all, but in the end they did and I think
it turned out relatively well. The only thing that bothered me was the constant sun orbs in the
photos which I constantly have to remove and sadly I'm not that good at it and it is a huge pain
in the ass. Sorry to say. On the positive note to my sun orb hatred, we got to draw eyebrows
on Joel, which by the way was rather exciting to experience.
Photos were taken in the alley way, less than 5 minutes away from Jaqueline's house.
-n.








No comments:

Post a Comment