Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photoshoot with Addy & Georgia

Today I did a photo shoot with Addy and Georgia. Addy is Georgia's friend who I met for the first time today. We went to the same location I went last time with Emilie, Anna & Goldie except I tried to use different areas so that it doesn't always look the same. I first shot Addy individually just so I could see how she moves and her facial expressions, I find it is easier that way. After that we did pairs, one outfit was the floral strapless dresses and like 4 inch heels, then we had black bodysuits with a head piece, to travel to that location was the biggest pain ever. We walked through forests, I feel in a huge icy pond and Addy and Georgia got mud all over themselves. The third outfit was one with a ripped up umbrella, however only one of those photos turned out, so I did decided to to individuals with Georgia.
Oh yes, and makeup consisted of : cover up, blush & mascara. Super simple stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment