Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photoshoot with Anna, Emilie & Goldie

Today I did a superb photoshoot with Anna, Emilie & Goldie. Basically I met up with them at Church and then we went for McDonalds before the photoshoot. I did quite a few couple shots with Emilie & Goldie, three sets actually, I haven't done a real couple shot since the summer time...with an actual couple...not two people pretending they're a couple, it was quite good, I love how the photos turned out.

I also did an individual shoot with Anna because she came along, I didn't have anything planned for her so it was more of a spontaneous photoshoot for her. Five photos out of like twenty turned out so that's pretty good.

I did a few individual ones with Emilie, I don't remember how many turned out, but we did a water one. Well it wasn't exactly water because it was only like ten centimeters of water. Does that count?


Anyways I think it turned out quite well, I haven't been inspired lately but this one was really lovely to do I must admit. It wasn't a drag like a few of the others have been for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment