Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photoshoot with Daphne

I did a photoshoot with an old friend from Elementry.
We leave in the same neighborhood so the photoshoot
was convenient to get to, although it was made inconvenient
as I walked all the way to her house, and she was at another
bus stop. But I found her, so worries there.
We did three outfits, one was a dress that my mom's co-worker
gave me, and I had to take photos to show her.
The second was one with poofy hair and colorful clothing, not
to mention deadly purple high heels. I ended up walking in them
because Daphne's feet hurt so much, and even I couldn't walk.
I was walking in mud with my socks on half way! (Daphne was
wearing my shoes). Lastly was the third one, a bed sheet that
I salvaged that day, and I thought it would look good with her
complexion. After that she had to go home. But all was good!
-n.


No comments:

Post a Comment