Monday, June 29, 2009

Photoshoot with Gillian & Joel

Today I did a photoshoot with my friends Gillian and Joel for an
online magazine called Tula. You can see the magazine here :
http://www.tulamagazine.com/ . The July issue should be
out relatively soon. We went to the same location as
the location with Gillian and Lindsay for their photoshoot.
Joel had assembled the outfits the night before and
I did the hair and makeup and I chose the location,
except for the graffiti which Joel spotted out while we were walking.
I'm not sure how many outfits we had in total.
I think something like eight.
We alternated between outfits and taking photos.
The only outfit that Joel and I both took photos of is the last one with the graffiti.
Later they all came to my house to process the photos so
they looked relatively similiar for the magazine,
because we didn't want mixed colors.
After Joel had left my house Gillian and I did a mini photoshoot ourselves with a book.
She took some photos of me and I took photos of her aswell.
-n.

No comments:

Post a Comment