Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photoshoot with Tara

I did a photoshoot with my gorgeous friend Tara.
She has amazing long black hair and heavenly dark blue eyes.
We did three different outfits.
1. It involved a playdo heart I made many moons ago
and I decided I wanted to use it, so I put in it a jar with water.
It turned out pretty good I'm not going to lie.
The only thing was the playdo kind of dissolved in the water.
2. This one was with the poka-dot dress that
Jaqueline had been kind enough to lend to me.
It is a quirky dress and I love it ever so much.
This outfit I want to the most green grass possible.
3. One with a bright pink bed sheet and my parent's mirror.
The only thing with this is that many of the photos had to be changed to
black and white and sepia because they were just too bright.
-n.

No comments:

Post a Comment