Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photoshoot with Ariana

Today I did a photoshoot with Ariana, I haven't done one with her for awhile,
she's never done one by herself. She came over early in the morning after work
and then we got her dressed into a rather warm outfit that had lots of layers.
I thought the pictures reminded me of Teen Vogue. She's actually wearing no
makeup asides from foundation in the first outfit. Then we put some makeup on,
but it was just some light grey and white, that was for the second outfit. I wanted
to do something kind of Tim Walker inspired. Afterwards we did balloons,
that was a disaster. We had the ladder falling, the fail attempts at getting the right
shot, me walking bare feet when I was taking my 365, 'cause I wanted the same
scenery, and the multiple balloons that popped. Only two balloon photos turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment