Friday, January 22, 2010

Photoshoot with Gillian & Sacha

I did an excellent photo shoot today. I think it's one of my favorite. I think it is because I have an obsession with couple shoots. They are my favorite by far, however you may note that they are not dating, today was the very first time they've met.

Sacha was late by an hour so in the meanwhile Gillian and I took photos outside in the frost. I've only edited one, which you can see below, but I think they turned out super well.

Sacha and Gillian modelled also for my clothing website that will be launching within the next week hopefully.

We did some intimate photos that I found turned out quite well. That is basically what we did for the rest of the day, we stayed inside because it was quite chilly outdoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment