Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photoshoot with Jaqueline

I did a photoshoot with my friend Jaqueline for my summer issue.
We featured fruit, generic right? But I've always wanted to try it out.
Sadly, I forgot to bring a kiwi because I didn't own any. I'll have to
do that one at some later time.
The fruit we did do though were: orange, banana, grapfruit, lemon,
blackberry, raspberry and apple. But yes kiwi is soon to come and
maybe watermelon and strawberry. I want a nice collection. As per
usualy Jaqueline did her own makeup but I did help a little bit for
the orange eyeshadow because she only had pink and yellow so we
mixed them together to make orange. It was funny because the
blackberry one we did Jaqueline thought she wouldn't like any of
the photos because the makeup looked horrendous on her but to
our surprise our favorite photos were from that one.
-n.

No comments:

Post a Comment