Monday, May 24, 2010

May Long Weekend pt.1

So this is part one of my grand adventure in BC, Canada with my two lovely friends Madi and Gillian. We were the for about three days, so I can tell you we did a lot of photoshoots. Many photos will be put up on my Flickr, but probably in a couple weeks or so.
When we got there I immediately wanted to get ready for photoshoots and I wanted do something in the water. I dressed Gillian and Madi up, but Madi did all the makeup. When we went down to the location to shoot her brother tagged along to watch.
The water was a bit nippy until you got used to it, and my film camera was non functional (though I figured it out later, so there will be some film photographs coming soon also!).
Then afterwards we did one in the woods, I was having a very "creme" day that day, because I kept dressing Madi in cremes. But for Gillian however I wanted something very hard, so we gave her nice thick defined eyebrows. We shot in the forest, because it was a nice forest, not something dinky, like where I live.
Last photoshoot we did for the day was something quite serene, it was during the sunset and I had Gillian and Madi go together on the dock with these undergarments you could say. It looked delightful.



The Results:



No comments:

Post a Comment