Saturday, May 8, 2010

Photoshoot with Gillian

Today I did a photoshoot with Gillian. She came over around 4ish and we began with shooting. This shoot was completely spontaneous, I had no idea what I wanted to do, I just picked out some clothing she brought and just did the makeup and randomly decided where to shoot. So while I was doing her makeup I got grey eyeshadow over her nose, and I tried to cover it up with cover up but it just made her nose more grey. Hence the second photograph in the blog. Another little mishap that happened was I jammed the zipper in my dress, so she was stuck in it. We spend a good 30 minutes trying to unzip and trying to pull it off. In the end my mom and her mom had to unstitch the dress to get her out of it. It was quite unfortunate. However, other than that, I think the shoot turned out marvellously.




The Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment