Saturday, March 6, 2010

Photoshoot with Adriana

Today I did a photo shoot with my first ever model from Model Mayhem. Although we both realized later that we knew each other from before because she was my best friend's brother's old girlfriend and I had met her once when they were dating.

Anyways we met up and she drove to our location that I actually went to last week and the week before. We just went to some different areas. She did all her makeup and hair before hand so that we didn't have to worry about bringing a mirror with us so that she could do it.

All the clothing she wore was her own clothing, minus the wedding dress which I had brought. We had a vague idea of what we wanted to do and then we spontaneously made the outfits in the trunk of her car. So we did about four outfits, they had some sort of commoninity, either they were pastel colours or they had floral crowns (which I made last minute of course).

Anyways the photo shoot turned out super well despite the cold and the soaking feet from the pond.


The Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment