Saturday, March 13, 2010

Photoshoot with Maddie

I did a photoshoot today with Georgia's friend Maddie. She's got this gorgeous pink hair that I really wanted to shoot. She's not that tall, around 5"0, but she did however, fit into my 4 inch heels, I was actually quite surprised by this. She did all the makeup herself, and we were going to have her with a nose ring in, but it didn't seem to want to go in, so we ended up just keeping the stud in. Most of the shoot revolved around white balloons because I love doing balloon shoots and I haven't done any in awhile, so I decided it would be nice to do. And as per usual, I had her wear a floral crown, the orange one that no one has worn yet. It looks super good against her pink hair.
The shoot didn't last too long, just a couple hours because it was windy and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment