Friday, March 12, 2010

Photoshoot with Mimi

Today I did a wonderful photoshoot from a model from Model Mayhem.
I met her after school and we took the bus to the location (one that I have been using quite frequently in case you haven't notice). Anyways she was so lovely, she went into the water from me and climbed horrifically steep hills in 4 inch high heels, she was such a champ it was great!
We did a quite a few outfits, I think about four or five. Some of which turned out better than others. I also got to use the floral lace creme coloured body suit that I bought from American Apparel this week, so I was really happy, it looked perfect on her. Anyways, the shoot turned out wonderful.
Oh and these two photos beneath are of me. I took them yesterday when I was planning out the outfits.

1 comment: