Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photoshoot with Alesta

I did a photoshoot with my friend Alesta today. We had originally decided to hang out in April and I thought we were going to be doing the photoshoot then, but last night Alesta texted me asking where were going to meet today. So I was panicking because I had no ideas planned. But I wasn't exactly panicking...I just didn't have enough time to think of something different. So more or less the photoshoot was completely spontaneous. I haven't looked through all the photos yet, but I hope they turned out.
Anyways, we did maybe 4-5 outfits or so, and I tired to go in different locations than I usually do even though I've been going to the same places the past few weeks. Anyways I did try and use different parts of the location.
Sadly the last idea didn't get exucuted quite well because my battery died and I lost of extra battery (which thankfully I found after looking for it for half an hour around the woods).
So that's about...the photos should be up maybe 2ish weeks from now...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment